Little Footsteps Academy
Daycare & Education for infants & children 6 weeks to 12 years old
- Full day Kindergarten Program
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Developmental portfolio
- Parent/teacher conferences
- Curriculum includes: Computer, Sign Language & Spanish Classes
- Basics in oral hygiene
- Monthly parent workshops
- Staff certified in CPR/First aid
- Transportation to and from area schools for Before and After School program
- Catered Lunches
- Bi-weekly visits from Registered Nurse
- Large, safe and secure playground
Our mission is to offer a home-like, educational environment to the children of working parents during working hours, thereby partnering in the parenting process. The children shall be made to feel as if the daycare were their home away from home in a sanitary, secure, healthy, caring family-style environment.
Our mission is also to service both the child and parent according to child and parent’s individual needs.